REALTOR® ASSOCIATIONS - REAL ESTATE BROKERAGE - AGENT TRAINING OR LARGE GROUPS, ETC.
Select the course(s) you would like to request.
Complete and submit the “Request a Course” form on website.
A “Request Received” confirmation email will be sent to the email address submitted on the online request form.
Once the request has been reviewed, you will receive either confirmation of date availability or suggestions of other available dates.
A Course Confirmation Agreement will be forwarded to requestor for signature(s).
Course date, location and registration instructions will be posted on www.cemsore.com, unless Requester specifies otherwise.
Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC Responsibilities
- Provide the course sign-in sheet.
- Instruct the requested course as agreed.
- Provide a copy of the sign-in sheet to requester for records and calculation of payment.
- Post CE credits to the GREC.
- Keep course documents on file for five years (GREC requirement).
- Provide a handicap-accessible site.
- Provide a screen and projector for use during the course. If audio equipment is needed, it will be indicated on the Course Confirmation Agreement.
- Promote the course.
- Set the attendee registration fee. (Attendee registration fee is what you charge the attendee which can be different from the fee owed to Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC.
- Handle registrations for the CE courses.
- Provide and handle refreshments if offering.
- Submit course payment (and travel expenses, if necessary) within 15 days of course completion. All payments made payable to Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC.
Upon agreement, Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC reserves the agreed date/time to teach a course, the Requester must advise School Director in writing if a course needs to be cancelled or rescheduled. Cancellation of a course may not relieve the Requester of the obligation to pay a fee.
A class may be cancelled in writing up to ten business days prior to the date of a class without financial penalty. If the cancellation is less than ten business days prior to the date of the class, the requester will pay Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC a $199.00 cancellation penalty fee.
One 3-hour CE Course: Paid by Requestor to Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC is calculated at $28 per attendee with a minimum of 15 attendees or Two 3-hour courses hold on the same day $28 per attendee with a minimum of 30 attendees.
One 6-hour CE Course: Paid by Requestor to Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC is calculated at $28 per attendee with a minimum of 30 attendees.
If the course location is within 40 miles of the center of Atlanta, no travel costs will be charged. Outside of 40 miles, Requestor will be charged at current IRA mileage rate ($.535/mile). Requestor will also be responsible for lodging reimbursement if necessary.
The Requestor must pay Courtney E McCord School of Real Estate, LLC a per attendee fee whether the attendee is receiving CE, licensed, or non-licensed.